<body>



♥ THAT girl


♥Esthervera♥
291188 .
Working .
single .
twentythree .
Facebook : Click Here


Paste my banner in your blog!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!



My blog is worth $109,869.00.
How much is your blog worth?



Looking for GOOD DEALS ?
♥ CLICK the Ads BELOW



♥ Cravings


Mr Right
iPhone 5
Macbook Pro 15 inch
Earn more money!!!
Coach Wristlet
Versace Bright Crystal Perfume
Krabi
Japan
Turi Beach


♥ Leave ME a Comment




♥ Exits


Comment Me To Be Link
♥ClickHERE ♥
♥ Memories


♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ August 2011


♥ Hit me! Baby


My Girls
Chantel
Fenn
Regina


♥ Saturday, September 6, 2008

Her words. Her thought. ♥



I just feel so hurt....

"Stupid", "Retard" and "Go and Die" are words tt come out from his mouth. I dunno wat did i do that deserve all these. Was it because of the past? Maybe putting aside wasn't tt easy at all.

I envy  couples who are still as sweet after being so long together. I admit all couples quarrel but to such an extend that do they humiliate each other? Maybe the truth is, "we aint together at all."

I juz wanna cry all out~!

I ever made a statement to one of my frenz. If every promise that a guy made were to break. And he has to be fined a dollar. At the end of the day, the richest of all would be the gals~! We'll all be billion and millionaire. Agree?

I dunno. But it's the truth.

However, not ALL guys are lidat. My girlfriend's bf maybe? I can see he's really good and sweet. Only sometimes of some mood swing i guess. 

Perhaps, all good things doesn't last. Especially those that were lost once. It can never be retrieve back. The truth is always ugly. Reality is always cruel. That's life.




♥ My World My Life

4:46 PM